When you're working with a hydraulic motor, do you have the same problems?
Oil leakage at the joint part / Oil leakage at the output shaft / The motor does not rotate / Speed down and unable to rotate / Excessive noise
And how to solve the problems? Let me show you the following method:
How to solve different failure problems with hydraulic motors?
Fault 1 ------ Oil leakage at the joint part
Causes: 1. The sealing ring is damaged.
2. The bolts connecting the joint (front cover or rear cover) are loose.
Remedy: 1. Replace the sealing ring
2. Tighten the bolts to the specified requirements
Fault 2------Oil leakage at the output shaft
Causes: 1. The temperature of the shaft end is too high, causing the seal to fail.
2. The oil temperature is too high, and the viscosity of the oil drops
3. Excessive back pressure, long-term overload work
4. Damaged shaft seal (oil seal)
Remedy: 1. When using, isolate or cool the external overheating element
2. Cool down the oil temperature or increase the volume of the oil tank
3 Reduce the oil return pressure or connect the external oil discharge port to the oil tank
4. Replace the oil seal
Fault 3 ------ The motor does not rotate
Causes: 1. The working device is stuck or the installation is not well aligned.
2. There is a problem with the system.
3. The motor parts are damaged.
Remedy: 1. Check the working device, and improve the concentricity of the installation shaft
2. Check the hydraulic system
3. Replace damaged parts
Fault 4-----Speed down and unable to rotate
Causes: 1. The oil temperature is too high, the viscosity of the oil drops, and the internal leakage increases.
2. The stator is excessively worn, and the leakage increases.
3. The load is too heavy
Remedy: 1. Control the oil temperature and oil viscosity
2. Replace the corresponding accessories
3. Optional motor with a larger displacement
Fault 5 ----- Excessive noise
Causes: 1. There is air in the system
2. Overspeed operation
Remedy: 1. Exclude the air in the system
2. Control the motor speed within the acceptable range
If you need more help with the hydraulic motors,please to contact us!
Copyright © 2021 Dongguan Blince Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.